Friday, November 11, 2011

Bedside Table

I have still been working on Forgetting the Before...but we have had several "family-things" come up as well as a super busy schedule {seriously, when is life not busy!?}.


Recently, I worked on the top drawer of my bedside table. It had become a "catch-all" for the hubs' "stuff"...so I took all of that out and put in the things that I wanted next to the bed for me. I have my iPad charger in a glass prep-bowl, iPad, current book, current devotion, pens, and notebooks. There is even room if I find that there are other things I need to have.



This post is a part of the 52 Weeks of Organizing challenge I am doing with I'm an Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

  1. Love your little blog.... been poking around while I'm 'here'.... LOVE the Muffin Tin Bento ideas.... sheesh.... wish I'd have thunk-it when my kids were little.

    ReplyDelete