Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday Toss Up: StartingTraditions

SBJ starts Preschool 
next week! 
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I have been looking online
for back to school ideas
and have found several we will do.
Today was Open House
and I used my first ideas:

The first one is
 a "Teacher's Aid" kit
I don't have all the crafty paper and ribbon...
{and I didn't see this printable until just now}
so the actual box wasn't so cute...
but the items in the kit are fun and functional!
 Items I included: colored paper clips, stickers,
sanitizer and band aids, 
mints and candy, post-it notes, pens

The second is a 
letter we gave SBJ's teachers.
I found the idea at The Blackberry Vine.
Again, I didn't see the printable until now,
but I did print it on cute, school-themed paper!
Dear Ms. _________________,  
I am so happy to be in your class this year. I know it is going to be so fun and I am going to learn so much!
When you have a few free minutes, would you please fill out this sheet for me and my family? We can’t wait to get to know you better!
Thank you,

When is your birthday? _______________________________________________________
Where do you like to eat? ____________________________________________________
What is your favorite afternoon drink? _______________________________________
What is your favorite morning drink? _________________________________________
What is your favorite candy? _________________________________________________
What is your favorite color? __________________________________________________
What is your favorite scent? __________________________________________________
What is your favorite magazine? ______________________________________________
What are your favorite shopping spots? _______________________________________
What are your hobbies? ______________________________________________________
Do you have any allergies? ____________________________________________________
Anything else we should know? _______________________________________________


Do you have any fun back to school traditions or ideas? 

Check out other ideas:

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! I am going to print it out and send it to JDaniel's teachers.

    Thank you so much for linking to Back to School Traditions.

    ReplyDelete