Friday, July 15, 2011

Forgetting the Before: SBJ drawer

We have a dresser that we use as SBJ's changing table. One of the top drawers holds his lotions and whatnot. It had incredibly TOO much stuff in it. It was just full of stuff that we did. not. need. Just about every night when I got SBJ ready for bed the drawer would drive me crazy. FINALLY I just took it all out and put back only the FEW items that we use regularly! I also got a drawer divider that helps keep everything from sliding all around!

 


The compartments have: nose stuff ("boogie sucker" and saline spray), lip balm, cortizone, brush and spf face lotion, lotion, eczema cream, butt paste, and regular face lotion. It also has a pack of Boogie Wipes. (and soon, very soon!, the drawer next to this one will be empty---no more diapers!!!---so his wipes can be moved to this drawer)
 
Also...as I was taking this picture, I noticed that I still have the liner from when this was my dresser...ha! Maybe I should get a more masculine liner for my son!!??!?


This post is a part of the 52 Weeks of Organizing challenge I am doing with I'm an Organizing Junkie


1 comment: