Friday, July 1, 2011

Forgetting the Before: Over the Dryer

Last week I showed you my over the washer organization. I am so happy with it! This week I am pleased to show you how I have organized and cleaned out over the dryer!


Top Shelf: light bulbs and batteries, Video and Camera bags
Middle Shelf: Paper products and Play-do sets (kind of random but SBJ usually plays with this while I am cooking and the kitchen is right next to the laundry room)
Bottom Shelf: Ginormous box of trash bags, cleaning sprays and wipes, cleaning rags


I like these shelves because most of these things I would not want SBJ to find on his own, so this keeps them out of his reach!

On another note: since taking this picture I have decided that I want to do something with the space between the dryer and the wall...look for that in the next few weeks, hopefully!




This post is a part of the 52 Weeks of Organizing challenge I am doing with I'm an Organizing Junkie






1 comment:

  1. yeah, well, the shelves above the washer and dryer in my utility room were fairly organized since we had just bought and moved in to this house early March of this year. One side is still ok...the other side became the collecting spot any time I've needed to hurry and clean off the table and such when company was coming.

    ReplyDelete