Friday, July 22, 2011

Forgetting the Before: Our Bed

Whew! I cleaned out under our bed...it is so easy to cram stuff under there! But NO MORE! If we do decide to store anything under our bed I will get boxes to use!


All that is left is our weekend luggage {far left} and my wedding dress...







{You may notice a pile that is next to the bed on the right side. That is a pile for the hubs to go through and do something with.........soon........I hope.........}




This post is a part of the 52 Weeks of Organizing challenge I am doing with I'm an Organizing Junkie

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure your feng shui is better or however you spell it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I was definitely thinking of feng shui too. Plus it's much easier to keep the dust at bay so you're not breathing it in all night.

    ReplyDelete