Friday, May 6, 2011

Forgetting the Before: Pantry

The original plans for our pantry had the cheap white, wire shelves. My dad said, "No, no, no. We can do better than that." So he and my husband installed great cabinets and a counter. 
I love our pantry. It isn't the biggest space, but it works for us. 
However, it can often be the gathering place for "stuff"...so I recently decided to organize it and I am so excited. Having it more organized has helped me keep it straight and stop allowing "stuff" to pile up.
I would love to have more bins and baskets, but that will have to come little by little...






























This post is a part of the 52 Weeks of Organizing challenge I am doing with I'm an Organizing Junkie


3 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are way better than wire shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your redo! I just found you via bloglovin Id love it if you would stop by to visit and follow if you so desire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!
    The counter is a chore to keep clear...but I am working on it! :)

    ReplyDelete