Friday, April 1, 2011

Forgetting the Before: Intro

So, I am starting a little late but this is a series to show the progress I am having doing the I'm an Organizing Junkie's 52 Weeks of organizing challenge. Although I didn't get started until mid-February I have had a few weeks when I have gotten more than one project completed! I am actually ahead of the game as far as the weeks go! WOOWOO!

The name "Forgetting the Before" has 2 meanings.
1. I keep forgetting to take pictures of the before. I always remember about half-way through a project.
2. I WANT to forget the before! I want to keep all the areas organized and neat.

As of today, here is my list {tasks that are purple have been completed and will eventually have a link when I post them on here, then they will be underlined!}
1. Magazine Clippings
2. Recipe Notebooks
5. Pictures on Shutterfly
6. Picture Drawer
7. Print Pictures
8. Pictures into Books
9. Guest Room Closet
10. Store High Chair and Rocker
13. SBJ 24m Clothes?
14. Bookshelf (L)
15. Bookshelf (R)
19. Garage
20. Freezer
23. Family Notebook
25. Under Our Bathroom Sink
26. Under SBJ Bathroom Sink
27. Guest Room Dresser
28. Pots and Pans
30. Medicine Drawer
31. First Aid Box
35. SBJ Plates/Cup Cabinet
37. Glasses Cabinet
40. Our Closet
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.



2 comments:

  1. That is a pretty good list of accomplishments. Imagine how long the list could be by the end of the challenge. I have done a lot too and I can’t wait to see what I can have done by the end of the year although some things will need a second go around by the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara,
    Your list has inspired me to write a new list (wrote one several years ago, still have many things left on it).

    Setting one task to be done for each week is perhaps more realistic than a short list with major projects - which is what I used to have (for instance: finish renovating the kitchen, clear out back yard shed).

    Good luck with finishing up the remaining tasks on your to do list!

    ReplyDelete