Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: Shells

During Lent we do not 
eat meat of Fridays...
The hubs' favorite meal 
during this time is Stuffed Shells.
However, that is not the 
easiest meal to make.
A few years ago I found
from Rachael Ray.
It was the inspiration 
for this meal.
sorry i forgot to snap a shot of the casserole before we dug in!
I had to make a few changes 
to the RR recipe because...
1. the hubs does NOT eat spinach
and b. it is easier to buy jar pasta sauce.
DELISH!


Do you have any delicious meatless dishes?



1 comment:

  1. We are meatless on Fridays during Lent too. Some of my favorite recipes are Mexican Lasagna, Tuna Curry, and Spaghetti Pie. Email me if you want any of the recipes. I recently got a subscription to RR magazine as a gift and it looks like in her weekly menu the Friday meals are always meatless. If I try anything good I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete